InventHelp Successful Inventions – http://www.thebaynet.com/community/technology/open-invention-in-the-b2b-industry.html. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an inspiration you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of providers not seeking add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the InventHelp Company News about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as possible.